As a Haitian native and Founder of the Midwest Communication Network Group, a Haitian Communication Network, Nicole Claude and teams welcome your continued support as we expand.
Midwest Communication Network Group is a not-for-profit organization founded since the year 2010. The organization’s mission is to serve as a conversational resource and an educational voice for the Haitian, French and Creole culture with the Chicagoland area in the areas related to health, technology and the world of politics.
Our objectives goals are to:
- Create a communication and media that work within the diaspora
- Act as a liaison / partner with Haitian leaders and native citizens
- Support our devoted leaders in elevating the nation of Haiti to a better future or “soulever le pays”
- Promote fundraising activities locally, nationally and internationally
- Manage a growing team, including delegates who will act as communicators and innovators
We welcome your donations of $20, $50, $75 and $100.
We can be reached at e-mail support@TheNicoleClaudeShow.com
…Your Voice is on…
Nicole & Teams-Midwest Communication Network Group (MCNG)