This is me after being nappy today, a late one for sure, still worthwhile. I struggled a bit at the beginning, not my favorite thing to do. However, I woke up feeling refreshed and well done. In this model, here at Your Health-Wealth Care Management Plan here is the morphology of a nap, in my view, of course. My nap time consists of the following scenarios:
- you’re ready for your nap just the way you’re
- 10-20 minutes long max however today I napped longer. I like short interval nap. It keeps me on point.
- a slow drift, or take off as I call it
- then the trans
- a possible dream and vivid one that you recall is a plus
- you wake after your time off, a split second of reorientation is a welcome for me. It’s like you wake saying to yourself where am I with authority
- last but not least you landed, touch down, zip…zip
- I am awake
By the way, if you’re having daily naps it’s a blessing, treasure, shut-down mode, where the sky is the limit as you become unlimited.
Your Health-Wealth Care Management Plan